- Its aqueous solution behaves as a polymer electrolyte.
- Its solubility in water is much better than ordinary PVOH.
- Its aqueous solution excels in viscosity stability, is less prone to abnormalities in fluidity under high shearing speed conditions, and performs excellently in high-speed coating operations.
- Its solubility in aqueous alkali solutions is excellent.
- It features good compatibility with water-soluble polymers such as starch.
- It forms a chelate with a metal ion (in particular, aluminum ion) to cross-link and insolubilize the metal ion.
- As a result of coating operation for paper, it greatly improves the surface strength and strength in Z-axis of the paper.
- It features much better barrier properties than ordinary GOHSENX
mPa•s (4 % ,20 degree C)
(4 % )
|T-330H||27.0 ~ 32.0||99.0 or higher||6.0 ~ 8.0||Printing stock,
|T-330||27.0 ~ 33.0||95.0 ~ 98.0||6.5 ~ 7.5|
|T-350||27.0 ~ 33.0||93.0 ~ 95.0||6.5 ~ 7.5|
Applications by Grades
The possible applications of GOHSENX T include:
Surface strength improvement, printability improvement, vessel pick prevention, improved Z-axis strength, barrier effect (oil resistance, chemical resistance)
Initial bonding strength
Cement and mortar additives
Stabilization of alkalinity
Textile sizing agents
Divide performance, fluff binding effect, wear resistance improvement, desizing readiness
|IGT Pick Strength (cm/sec)||Z-axis Strength (kg/cm)||Permeability (sec)||Oil Absorptiveness (sec)|
Base stock: L-BKP 100%, basis weight 66 g/m2
Size press: 90 m/min, line pressure 11 kg/cm
Drying: 150 degree C×3 min Coating weight: 1g/m2