Water soluble nonwoven fabric with Nichigo G-Polymer™
- High water-solubility in low temperature water
- Chemical resistance
- Solvent resistance ( High hydrophilic )
- Meltspinning and spunbond method are efficient production method
Since monofilaments have low strength, use in multicomponent spinning is suitable. Please consider the following points related to monofilaments.
- Textiles could adhere to each other when rolled up.
- Use a spinning oil with the lowest water content possible.
*2: Measured with Melt Indexer (200 deg C, 2160g)
The numbers above are sample values, not guaranteed values.
Nichigo G-Polymer™ nonwoven fabric perfectly dissolve in water quickly.
|Complete Dissolution Time (sec)|
|5 deg C||20 deg C||40 deg C|
In 2L of water
Sample size: 6×3.8cm
Fabric density: 40 g/m2